How To Prepare For Your Prosthodontics Appointment
Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, treatment can be done the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
What should I bring to my appointment?
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your initial consultation:
- Any x-rays and/or CBCT scans.
- All implant information that includes: “Implant brand, implant size and reference numbers”.
- A referral slip from the referring doctor – if applicable.
- A list of all medications you are currently taking.
- If you have dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms, as this will save time and allow us to help you process your dental claim for your direct direct reimbursement.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation visit.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are on any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).
We’re Here To Help!
Call our caring staff with any questions or concerns!
Dental X-Rays / cbct scan
If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays and/or CBCT scan, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, we ask that you please pick them up and bring them to our office for your consultation. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.